What to Expect and What We Expect
By using this web site, you expressly agree to the following:
1. This website is provided to you on an "as is" basis. You agree that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information. You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
2. You explicitly agree, in using this site that you shall not: (a) collect any data about other users; (b) provide any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
3. By providing any content to our website: (a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal and other rights that may be necessary to grant us the license described above; (c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
4. Third parties may advertise on this Website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
6. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
1. Our commenting registration process requires a valid e-mail address. Please take note that your name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on this site will appear on this site.
That’s it. If you have any questions, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.